To our fans –
First, let me thank you for being a fan of motorsports and a fan of Auto Club Speedway. I have always said there are no better fans in sport than race fans. We find ourselves bound by the challenges and hardships the COVID-19 virus has brought upon our communities, but I feel confident we will come out of this together and stronger because of it.
No doubt you know by now that NASCAR has postponed its race events in accordance with safety protocols recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. While we love our NASCAR racing, the health, safety and well-being of our employees, attendees and competitors remains our top priority. Aligning together with health workers, first responders and public health officials for their guidance, we will get through this difficult time as a nation.
We hope you will undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts and encourage you to be smart and safe during this challenging time and our hearts are with those who have been impacted by this pandemic.
As we continue to navigate these unfamiliar times, this evolving situation reminds us that, sometimes, sports must take a backseat to more important things. We are grateful for your understanding and for being the best fans in sports. Your support of NASCAR and Auto Club Speedway has always been unmatched.
President, Auto Club Speedway
- NASCAR XFINITY SERIES ANNOUNCES 2021 SCHEDULE, SET TO RETURN TO AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY, FEBRUARY 27
- NASCAR CUP SERIES SET TO RETURN TO AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2021
- Auto Club Speedway to Host Unique Drive-Up Graduation Ceremonies for Fontana Unified School District
- NASCAR Returns to Racing with Events at Darlington, Charlotte
- Virtual Racing: eNASCAR iRacing ProInvitational Series